www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

TBR 2014: Book No. 26

Again, I find myself more than fashionably late to a worldwide party. No, I've not yet read any of the Kane Chronicles, but I'm getting started right now with The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan (Disney-Hyperion, 2010).
"A truly original take on Egyptian mythology ... a must-have book."  --School Library Journal (starred review)

"A riveting story marked by headlong adventure."   --Booklist (starred review)
A runaway best-seller and recipient of numerous awards, The Red Pyramid promises to be a fantastic ride. Jump on!

That's right: I've committed to reading all the books on my TBR Shelf this year--and blogging them! Click here to read the reviews I've posted so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment