www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Friday, September 12, 2014

TBR 2014: Book No. 25

If You're Reading This, It's Too Late by Pseudonymous Bosch (Little, Brown for Young Readers, 2008) is Book 2 in what you might call the Secret series (or at least, that's what Goodreads calls it). The first book, The Name of This Book Is Secret, was great fun, so I've picked up the sequel. It's sure to be full of mysteries, puzzles, and ominous warnings.
"Like Lemony Snicket with a little Monty Python." --LA Weekly

"Fans of Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (HarperCollins) will enjoy this slightly more fleshed-out read." --School Library Journal
Read along, if you've the stomach for it.



That's right: I've committed to reading all the books on my TBR Shelf this year--and blogging them! Click here to read the reviews I've posted so far.

1 comment:

  1. I don't read scary books very often, but it's always good to know what's out there. So are you nicking away at the pile or does it keep growing in spite of your reading?

    ReplyDelete